Friday, March 12, 2010

a visit to gringotts


i am in serious need of some mula! i wish i had a vault overflowing with galleons in which i could just go to whenever i am in need of a few extra coins in my pocket...which lately seems to be everyday! i have accidentally overdrawn twice in less than a month on my bank account..whoops :)

i have been obsessing lately over same's desire to travel to the ends of the earth on his motorcycletta. i think it is taking years out of my life worrying already about his adventure. i know he will be responsible and will not be able to rest until he at least attempts this dream, but knowing that one of his goals is to ride the "most dangerous road" on the planet is not comforting. he has been very proactive though in researching and preparing for this trip. i am still unsure though what i am going to do during the two months he plans to be absent...at least i have summer school for half of it [shoot me].

for as long as i can remember i have been able to listen to the same song for hours upon hours on repeat once i become obsessed with it. i have yet to disappoint with that, and my latest obsessions have been constantly playing on my ipod and computer. along with the obvious glee soundtrack that has come to run my life, owl's city "meteor shower" has quickly moved into contender position on my 'most played' playlist. however, i am currently going through some new songs i obtained from mrs. w's recent itunes purchases, so there may be a new song appearing on here very shortly.

"i am not my own, for i have been made new"

No comments:

Post a Comment